We're due to be on Train 98 on Thursday, the 17th. We booked a bedroom paid with the Amtrak BOA world card. I find that we have to postpone this trip for about 2 weeks. What kind of penalty can I expect, or is there a way I can word my request to modify my ticket to incur a lesser penalty, or possibly no penalty? Reservation agent didn't inform me of any penalty at the time of booking. If it makes any difference, I was Select Plus when I made this reservation under Double Days, (which I know I'll lose), now I'm select.