Pacific Surfliner Cafe Car Substitution

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hmy1

Service Attendant
I love it when they substitute the regular cafe car with a sightseer lounge car on the Pacific Surfliner, such as is the case this week with one cafe car out for repairs. The miles of beautiful coastline running on this route is a perfect fit for a sightseer lounge. Wish it were a regular!

I love it when they substitute the regular cafe car with a sightseer lounge car on the Pacific Surfliner, such as is the case this week with one cafe car out for repairs. The miles of beautiful coastline running on this route is a perfect fit for a sightseer lounge. Wish it were a regular!
Agreed. And I continue to be amazed at those regulars who purchase Pacific Surfliner Biz Class when almost every consist these days because of capacity issues includes a Superliner coach, far more comfortable than PacSurf BC could ever hope to be, where seats go for regular price! (The BC fare does give you a pathetic snack kit in the afternoon/evening and cellophane-wrapped danish in the morning.)In fact, it's funny to see many people pass through the Superliner coach to other regular Surfliner cars, saying to each other that "this" must be the business class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back