Notice in AMTRAK app

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are traveling on the #5 to Emeryville beginning on 8/29 over the Labor Day weekend. In the AMTRAK app, when I access my reservation, there's now a statement that reads: "Changes will be made to the travel from Chicago, IL to San Francisco, CA." Has anyone experienced this in the past?

I think you're referring to the message seen when you tap the "Details" button. Under the Bar Code there is a link "Change Trip". The message regarding changes is simply alerting you that any changes made will affect the reservation currently being viewed. If you make no changes, none will be applied. It is not alerting you to changes Amtrak is making to your reservation. Hope this helps!

Well, now that you say it that way, I can see it now. That disclaimer really should be after one clicks the "Change Trip" button. I called Amtrak and they said others have been calling in as well but she didn't know what the problem was! Thank you so much.

Back