Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just happened to have been in here when you posted and have walked that station up and over the tracks twice. You don’t forget that at my age!

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Just happened to have been in here when you posted and have walked that station up and over the tracks twice. You don’t forget that at my age!

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum
I guess you don't.
default_smile.png

And it is not 24 hours that this station gets in the news for someone homeless in the top !
I actually went to Google Maps and then posted the image here after reading the related thread on this forum. (The news articles only had the aerial view, and I was curious what the station looked like from the ground.)

Just making sure people are paying attention here on AU.
default_biggrin.png

This thread has been dormant for a month and a half, so I figured I'd start it back up.

NAME THAT STATION!

IMG_0352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is 10:30 PM with just a few passengers waiting, station is old, run down, everyone has luggage so a long distance station. Martinsburg, WV ?
You've got a good eye, you're on the right track, and all of those details are correct. It's not WV, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back