Metropolitan Lounge Access Via United Club Membership

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seat38a

Engineer
Yesterday, I joined United Club since I'm no longer Select Plus level. I'm getting conflicting information regarding access to Metropolitan Lounge for United Club members. There for sure is access to Club Acela but there seems to be conflicting information online regarding the Metropolitan Lounges. Some are saying yes it works some are saying no that they have been denied. Anyone here have had personal experience trying to access the Metropolitan Lounge using United Club Card?

United Club Members with a valid United Club Card are entitled to access ClubAcela locations and may bring in two guests or their spouses and children under the age of 21. United Global First or United BusinessFirst passengers with a flight coupon or boarding pass with a same-day, international segment in United Global First or United BusinessFirst are also entitled to ClubAcela

This is what is on the website, does not mention M/L but maybe it does in another place, can never say for sure

Back