Lower Level TA Help

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everydaymatters

Engineer
Having survived lung cancer not quite a year ago, my friend and I decided it was time to take a trip to WAS. The problem is that I haven't done anything with AGR in a couple of years and therefore, we're going in coach. So me with my walker and oxygen and my friend and her walker are going to be in the lower level on the CL. Just the thought of it is almost comical. How many miles have I traveled in a sleeper? I don't know. But the last time I traveled in coach was about 15 years ago to WAS, or anywhere other than CHI. That was before the lung disease and before the lung cancer. What are the chances of the TA letting us place food orders with him? Are we being too gutsy in planning this trip?

I believe the TSA SHOULD accommodate you, especially since I'm assuming you're booking as Passengers with Disabilities. Now, no telling if you get a TSA that doesn't do their job

I believe the TSA SHOULD accommodate you, especially since I'm assuming you're booking as Passengers with Disabilities. Now, no telling if you get a TSA that doesn't do their job

Thanks, Betty. All of our tickets show us as disabled except my ticket from WAS to BNL. I was sure that the agent did that. I didn't check it until now. I'll get that corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back