I'm impressed

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottC4746

OBS Chief
I received a call yesterday on my voice mail, not a robocall, not a recording, but a human being who actually spoke like she appreciated my business telling me Sunset Ltd Train 2 that I have booked from LAX-NOL on 28 January will arrive early. WOW!

I received a call yesterday on my voice mail, not a robocall, not a recording, but a human being who actually spoke like she appreciated my business telling me Sunset Ltd Train 2 that I have booked from LAX-NOL on 28 January will arrive early. WOW!
WOW, so Amtrak does have a Crystal Ball! :lol:

RF

How early??

I also got that VM last week for my SL #1 trip next month, letting me know that the LAX arrival time went from 9:40A to 8:40A. The woman left a very sincere and appreciative message, which in turn made me feel very appreciative of Amtrak!

I got a call the other day that our CZ and CL bookings next August timetable changed. Followed up with an email too.

I've been happy with this service. I booked a trip last year to Chicago, and I called to follow up on the flooding, and got a human right away. Was easy to cancel my ticket, and got a full refund.

I also got that VM last week for my SL #1 trip next month, letting me know that the LAX arrival time went from 9:40A to 8:40A. The woman left a very sincere and appreciative message, which in turn made me feel very appreciative of Amtrak!
Don't know if you remember me but you clued me into this site when we were both on the CZ this past August. What a find! Just wanted to say thanks. I'm heading out next week to DAL on the Pennsylvanian, CL, & TE. Can't wait. Hope our paths cross again on the rails.

Don't know if you remember me but you clued me into this site when we were both on the CZ this past August. What a find! Just wanted to say thanks. I'm heading out next week to DAL on the Pennsylvanian, CL, & TE. Can't wait. Hope our paths cross again on the rails.
OOPs this was supposed to go to Nckatnight. Sorry

I got one also...my (Amtrak) bus at SF Shopping Center stop taking me to Emeryville changed # and is arriving 15 minutes later on Jan. 1. Also a real person. And then got a follow-up email.

OOPs this was supposed to go to Nckatnight. Sorry
Of course I remember you! So glad you found the site, and that we can connect. Check your inbox.

I've never been on the CZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back