I'm Back

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amfleet

Engineer
Well, I got back last night from my 6 day excursion from Providence to Chicago on Amtrak's Regional service and the Capitol Limited. I will be posting photos on my website and write a travelogue as I become more organized. I will say that this is my best Amtrak trip yet in about 5 years. I won't say more though, as then no one will read my trip report. <_< :)

I'm both glad and sorry that you're back. Glad in terms that you're back and I can't wait to read your report, yet sorry that you're trip is over already. Glad you enjoyed it, would you allow me to post the trip report (or link) on my site once it's up and running?

Glad to hear all went well, esp. as compared to last year. So strange that we were traveling at roughly the same time, and were, in fact, on the N.E. corrider the same day, just a few hours apart. I, too, will be soon writing a report, though, I, too, have to get more organized. Will be anxious to read your report.

I just need to find time to do mine, I need to stop taking pictures so that I don't focus so much on the website. :lol:

Anthony said:
Amtrak Railfan said:
So how was the trip?
I imagine that Amfleet hasn't gotten his report together in a mere one day. :)
Acutally all nine pages are typed up, but it is still in draft form. It has to be edited, I still have a few details I left out, and then once on my website I have to add the photos in sequence to the report (there will also be over 40 equipment photos added to the Photo Archive). This is a busy time as school starts in two weeks, but I'm hoping to get at least the trip report up in two weeks.

To answer you're question Amtrak Railfan, my trip went well, but I will have lots of details in my report.

Cant wait to read it amfleet. Just got back from a 6 day trip to Cali-land myself. I will be posting a travelouge in a few days on my website if you want to check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back