Flowers.com Promo Heads Up

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orie

Service Attendant
I just wanted to give people a heads up about a Flowers.com offer. For all I know everyone knows about but I just chanced upon it and it surprised me. Now (probably really a week ago, but I just found out) through 2/28, you can get 25 pts per $1 spent on select items over at flowers.com. Just enter AMT26 in the promo code and then your AGR # under it on the check out screen. Spend $40 and that's 1000 pts... compared to a round trip BC on the Acela which is a lot more expensive. Just be warned the cheapest shipping is $15, so that's really about $55 for 1,000 (unless they include shipping on the redemption). Still a pretty good deal, plus there's always somebody to send flowers too, wife, kids, parents, even yourself :)

*If Flowers.com is unreliable or has issues posting points, please post in the thread, but I haven't personally heard anything negative.

https://www.amtrakguestrewards.com/earn/purchases

Last edited by a moderator:
They do this periodically. I have gotten the 25 points/dollar through Flowers.com for a Mother's Day bouquet for my mom for years. She gets a lovely bouquet and I get 1000+ points for 50 or so dollars, shipping price depending. A win-win situation! And I have had no problems with them as far as delivery and posting of points. They always post points promptly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back