EB suspended UFN!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbleweed

OBS Chief
Just saw on AMTRAK facebook page the EB is temporarily suspended until further notice......
help.gif

link.... http://www.facebook.com/notes/amtrak/two-amtrak-routes-disrupted-in-the-western-us/10150223056176127

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess we won't be taking our first ride on the EB on July 20th.

What is better SWC or CZ

What is better SWC or CZ
Where is your end destination?

I took the SWC to CS connection to head up to SEA this march and was pleased that I did. I really enjoyed the full ride on the CS and not having to worry about a 12 hour layover in SAC.

What is better SWC or CZ
Do you really think the tracks are going to be out for almost 4 weeks? :unsure:

According to the Amtrak computer all passebngers through July 5th will be advised of no thru service. There will be an additional assessment made of the situation at that time.

Just saw on AMTRAK facebook page the EB is temporarily suspended until further notice......
help.gif

link.... http://www.facebook.com/notes/amtrak/two-amtrak-routes-disrupted-in-the-western-us/10150223056176127
Yesterday afternoon I took the 831 sleeper from SEA-SPK. Did not navigate the entire train but the 831 car semed to be very busy. The LSA indicated that the diner was very busy too. Hope they keep the stub trains going throughout the disruption period. Wish they had 27/28 running too, instead of the buses.

So what happens to those passengers going to sea or pdx or going to chicago from sea or pdx?

Looks like Stub EB for me on the 14th and 19th of July.....TOH to CHI and back (with a round trip on the Pere Marquette from CHI to Holland, MI mixed in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back