Doors didn't open

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread has served this purpose and deserves to die. This is getting ridiculous.
Not wanting to rock the boat, but this information can be very important for new passengers who have no idea how to proceed. If this thread keeps just one person from being left behind because they thought the lights were for doors rather than the brakes, then it has been worth it. When I see a thread that goes on and on, I just don't read it, no one forces anyone to click on the thread to read it.
Closing the thread still leaves it accessible to searches and such, and I agree that the first two pages have some useful information. It just prevents it from popping up every time someone decides to beat the dead horse.

Also, I click on it because people have been addressing me directly in quotes, and I don't want to just ignore them and not respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will lock the thread (at least temporarily) until someone with more authority reviews this.

As always, we should avoid personal attacks and attempt to be constructive. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back