Denver Passenger Drop-Off?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBas

Conductor
Anyone know if there is a passenger drop off area at Denver Union, and if so where? TIA...

Unfortunately, there is only the curbside drop off now in front of the hotel/station.

You can also drop off on Wewatta, westside of the station. I believe that has access as well.

Yes, there is access for drop-off on both sides. Not sure exactly what you mean by "drop-off", however. If you want a convenient place to park and say goodby, I'm not sure that would be easy. I don't go to that area by car, so never really looked for parking.

But for just a quick drop-off, either side works. The SouthEast side (Wynkoop St) gives you a direct access into the main hall of the station, the restaurants/bars and AmTrak. From the NorthWest side (Wewatta St) there is a convenient escalator and underground walkway through the bus station and then another escalator up to the main hall. Very passenger and luggage friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back