Checking eVoucher balances online

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chey

Lead Service Attendant
The only way I've found to do this is to book a trip and then when I get to the payment page they have a link to my eVouchers. Is there another way that doesn't involve booking a trip and doesn't involve calling them or asking a ticket agent at a station?

All of mine I can check online. However, when I've gotten an eVoucher I've typically booked via some method that can be traced back to my Amtrak.com account. I'm always logged in such that the ticket is associated with my account.

I did get an eVoucher once before they could be viewed and redeemed online. That time I was at a station and bought a new ticket immediately. The eVoucher was part of the process.

So if you have an account, log in to the Amtrak.com website. At the upper left corner there's "My Account". Click on that and at the bottom should be "eVouchers". There's "show eVouchers" which will bring up all open eVouchers as well as used ones for maybe three months after they've been exhausted.

When you log onto your account on Amtrak.com, if you click on the "e-voucher" link, it will show your e-vouchers, their expiration dates and balances.
Well, duh. Somehow I missed that there's a "my account" link that has everything in my profile, including the eVouchers, just like you said. Thanks for giving me a clue, I sure was missing it!

So if you have an account, log in to the Amtrak.com website. At the upper left corner there's "My Account". Click on that and at the bottom should be "eVouchers". There's "show eVouchers" which will bring up all open eVouchers as well as used ones for maybe three months after they've been exhausted.
Yes! FINALLY caught that. I've been logging in for I don't know how long and somehow never saw "my account" - I was surprised to see, as you pointed out, that it even has a couple of recent eVouchers I used up with a zero balance. Thanks for the help!

Yes! FINALLY caught that. I've been logging in for I don't know how long and somehow never saw "my account" - I was surprised to see, as you pointed out, that it even has a couple of recent eVouchers I used up with a zero balance. Thanks for the help!
You can also get the history of each eVoucher until it's removed from your list. I've cancelled some $100 trips or a multi ride ticket and then partially used the credit for commute trips. You can click on the eVoucher number.

The other thing is that it looks the same on iOS as it does on a PC or Mac. I thought that it's Flash based but requires some sort of alternate encoding for iOS. I hate Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back