Chase Credit Card Change?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry H.

Conductor
I hate to ask on this forum but I no longer see a link to Guest Rewards on the site. I am probably overlooking it.. At any rate my Chase Card now says they are discontinuing their Amtrak Card Association as of the end of this month. I don't see anything in the letter about a new card or how points will be paid.

I went to the Amtrak Rewards site and it says there that your points are good so long as your credit card is active. Does that mean the when the card discontinues its association with Amtrak the points are lost? If my copying went right this is how its phrased:

Amtrak Guest Rewards® MasterCard® cardholders‘ points will not expire as long as your credit card account is open.

Good I see its worked. Although the type I am doing is now larger as well? Does anyone know how this actually effects what points we have? And if this is the wrong place where on the site the Amtrak Rewards discussions went?

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back