AutoTrain Route Map

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobWeaver

Lead Service Attendant
The AutoTrain route map on amtrak.com shows the route as going north at Savannah through Columbia, basically following the route of the Silver Star. I thought that AutoTrain stops in Florence for crew change, refuel, etc.

The page is here

Last edited by a moderator:
The AutoTrain route map on amtrak.com shows the route as going north at Savannah through Columbia, basically following the route of the Silver Star. I thought that AutoTrain stops in Florence for crew change, refuel, etc.
The page is here
I think you have caught an error on the website. The Auto Train does stop in Florence for a change of crew and to re-fuel and does not go to Columbia.

The page is here
That map is incorrect. The linked interactive Flash map is correct. The AutoTrain takes the same route as the Silver Meteor through Florence and Charleston.

The page is here
It looks like Amtrak fixed the map.

Not to hijack this thread, but check out the Sunset Limited route .......

Not to hijack this thread, but check out the Sunset Limited route .......
"Note: Due to problems associated with Hurricane Katrina, service east of New Orleans, via Biloxi and Mobile, has been suspended."

Really, who are they trying to fool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back