Around the US in 9 days

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTHING keeps the_traveler off the rails! :p
Darn, my nefarious attempts to ruin your trip have failed to faze you. I shall try harder next time!
Devil_emoticon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Chris, I'll use my Connections also to see if I can foil your Evil Plan to ride LD Trains all over the US Without Paying! :giggle:

Glad you finally made it your "Temporary Home" in RI so you could Relocate Chez traveler before heading out on Anothr "Short Trip" on Amtrak! You and I both seem to have Bad Karma when it comes to the Cardinal and Chicago! :rolleyes:

Wow Dave, that dining car crew was just bad! :(

Glad you made it home safely though, despite all of the delays.

I know what we can do to foil his next trip, wrap the train in foil to the point that they cant hookup the penthouse mwahahahahahaha. :ph34r:

I enjoyed your reports very much. I too am a Traveler. In just four weeks I will travel from Williams, AZ to New York and back from Washington. Too bad your service was so bad on the Capitol. When I rode #30 at the beginning of November, the first train in four days after the hurricane, I had great service in the diner and a superb SCA.

You and I both seem to have Bad Karma when it comes to the Cardinal and Chicago! :rolleyes:
In that case I hope neither of you will be on the Cardinal on your way to the gathering as I will be. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, I enjoyed reading about the adventures/misadventures of the_traveler. :)

Dave,

I want to say that your experience with #30 mirrors mine on April 1/2. Oddly, WB service isn't that bad.

Enjoyed reading about the trip Dave :)

Sorry the Capitol Ltd service was so poor. It amazes me how a crew can be this bad and still be employed :help: .

After spending some time with an Amtrak official on last year's California Zephyr and this year's Auto Train, I know they are trying to weed out these bad experiences. They must be reported to Amtrak and an investigation may ensue. :eek:

Get rested up Dave and prepared for the next adventure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back