An Unusual eBAY Auction

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewliner said:
Imagine having one of those in your house.
Bet that it would be the smoothist ride you've ever had in an Amtrak seat. Of course the scenery probably sucks. :p

I've also got to wonder how he got this seat, and whether Amtrak might like to have a word with him. :angry:

Amfleet said:
What would Amtrak do with the seats anyway?
I can't imagine that Amtrak would want the seats, however if they knew that they could make money off of them I suspect that they might very well try to do so.

Plus they usually throw things like that right out, which would mean that he was on private propery rumaging through the trash, :ph34r: which is illegal. If he works for Supersteel, it would still be illegal for him to remove the seats. Granted you probably wouldn't find a judge that would throw him in jail over it, but it still is illegal.

Its a reserve auction, meaning you have to reach/exceed the sellers reserve price although it says 25, it could cost 50 or more. I'd like to take a crack at it myself . :rolleyes:

I'd love to have them but I don't think they'd fit in my apartment and the shipping cost since I'm pretty far from Albany would be too rich for my blood.

A lot of those bids were mine :lol: , the seller doesn't have to sell it to the winner as he didn't meet the reserve price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back