Amtrak Website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RailFanLNK

Conductor
Just tried to access the Amtrak website and am getting nothing. Is it down again? I tried to do a train status at around 7:35am CST. Didn't know if this was my computer or not.

Al

I just noticed this topic and tried the site and got a really weird-looking home page, wasn't laid out correctly, no menus, did find a reservations link and a schedules link, they took me to normal-looking pages. And navigating internally (once I'm off the home page and navigating from one internal page to another internal page using the header menu links) works ok. But the home page is scrambled., thoroughly nuked. Oddly enough, the Espanol and German buttons ARE there on the home page, and if you click either one, THOSE home pages come up complete, laid out properly, and functional (but in Spanish or German, of course). Only the English language home page is currently nuked.

I just noticed this topic and tried the site and got a really weird-looking home page, wasn't laid out correctly, no menus, did find a reservations link and a schedules link, they took me to normal-looking pages. And navigating internally (once I'm off the home page and navigating from one internal page to another internal page using the header menu links) works ok. But the home page is scrambled., thoroughly nuked. Oddly enough, the Espanol and German buttons ARE there on the home page, and if you click either one, THOSE home pages come up complete, laid out properly, and functional (but in Spanish or German, of course). Only the English language home page is currently nuked.
Works fine for me. They must have fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back