Amtrak Survey About Travel and Transportation WBA Research

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggy

Service Attendant
Received an email titled Amtrak Survey About Travel and Transportation - went into my spam folder. Viewed using source check. Claims to be from WBA Research. Anyone know if this is a legitimate email?

I'm used to getting surveys in snail mail - had been hoping one day they would offer an online option.

May have answered own question.

New Amtrak Survey I Received

Survey for the PARTY TRAIN!

Used search engine offsite originally with email title - got no returns of value. Thus my reason for posting here. Should have used site search before posting I guess.

Many companies "seem" to be legitimate. Doesn't mean what they offer, trying to sell or sending is in fact legitimate.

I had already visited their website before posting here.

Many marketing survey companies are nothing but scams or are promoting stuff consumers should avoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an email titled Amtrak Survey About Travel and Transportation - went into my spam folder. Viewed using source check. Claims to be from WBA Research. Anyone know if this is a legitimate email?

I'm used to getting surveys in snail mail - had been hoping one day they would offer an online option.
They seem to be a legitimate company: LINK.

I am a member of some organization that sends me several emails a week to get my opinion on things. The last survey was about transportation. One of the first questions asked, are you a Travel Agent, I answered yes, I am, and that was that :)

Bruce-SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back