Amtrak PDF Timetables

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GG-1

Engineer
Honored Member
Aloha

I really wish would prepare their PDF timetables for printing. Most are 8-1/2x11, 2 sided but when printed they need 3 pages. I considered Printing the system timetable it is 149 pages so I ordered one direct from Amtrak. But If I had chosen to print, there are several pages that are different sizes, making it very difficult to print at home.

Also while I appreciate Amtrak having a Spanish language timetable for the Sunset Limited, it should be a separate choice on the Web site. Why should I need to print the extra pages.

Mahalo for reading my rant.

Aloha
I really wish would prepare their PDF timetables for printing. Most are 8-1/2x11, 2 sided but when printed they need 3 pages. I considered Printing the system timetable it is 149 pages so I ordered one direct from Amtrak. But If I had chosen to print, there are several pages that are different sizes, making it very difficult to print at home.
Check your printer settings. I just tried it and was able to print 2 pages from the System Timetable on a 2 sided 8.5x11 sheet with everything fitting on the 2 printed pages. You may need to set to automatically shrink the page layout to fit within the physical limits of the printed area in your printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back