AGR Coupons Available/Requested

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use two upgrade coupons if any one has any spares, and if they are valid up to 03/08/2013 or later Thanks
I wouldn't hold your breath, as most people's coupons if unused expire at the end of the this month.

Only those who qualified later in the year or brought coupons with points, might have some that don't expire on Feb 28.
Alan, my S kit last year that I received in February had upgrade coupons that were good until March 31, 2013. Sadly I used all them all.

if anyone is trying to get rid of welcome kit passes expiring 2/28... i'll be making a couple of trips before the end of the month and would be glad to take them off your hands :)

Trying to purchase a trip for our parents 35 th anniversary. If anyone has a Companion Voucher they would be willing to sell/donate please let us know. It will be a religious trip to a retreat center in May 2013. Empire Builder line. We can't afford tickets and a sleeper...so if we can locate a companion voucher we can afford to get the small sleeper. It's a 25 hour trip... All the ones on EBay right now are only valid until April or are the wrong train line.

Thank you

Rtheworld2 - at - aol.com

Last edited:
Trying to purchase a trip for our parents 35 th anniversary. If anyone has a Companion Voucher they would be willing to sell/donate please let us know. It will be a religious trip to a retreat center in May 2013. Empire Builder line. We can't afford tickets and a sleeper...so if we can locate a companion voucher we can afford to get the small sleeper. It's a 25 hour trip... All the ones on EBay right now are only valid until April or are the wrong train line.Thank you

Rtheworld2 - at - aol.com
ND,

Please note that one cannot use the companion voucher in conjunction with a sleeper. The companion voucher is only good for those traveling in coach. If you opt for the small sleeper, the Roomette, you must pay the railfare for both people and the up-charge for the the Roomette.

if anyone is trying to get rid of welcome kit passes expiring 2/28... i'll be making a couple of trips before the end of the month and would be glad to take them off your hands :)
Just to clarify, when you say passes, do you mean Club Acela passes? Or are you looking for Free upgrade coupons?

Back