2019 Saratoga Racing Season

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A poorly written memo?

No west or east service for Saratoga, it north or south. Two trains each direction.

A darn good reason to have a paper scheduled.

Could it be TT east or west?

OP: Four digit numbers outside of the 2xxx range could indicate extra trains. For example, the Ski Trains out of Denver are 1xxx series. I believe Amtrak California has a couple 1xxx that pop up occasionally.

That is not the standard system-wide, however. Extra trains for the AML typically are in the 356-359 range for the Wolverine, 360-363 for the Blue Water, and 372/373 for the Pere Marquette.

I was trying to find out 1297's route. Just for fun I tried looking at the Empire Service schedules (between stations on a particular day - not the "printed" ones) and it didn't show up.

jb

1-2-9-7 is the superfecta that's going to come in on Race #4!

Or, maybe, the train got scratched from Race #6?

I just hope the toilet is clean, considering the Lasix shot they gave me before boarding.

We've mentioned this train before. It is a scheduled deadhead train that operates off Sunday only 288's equipment at NYP. it departs in the wee hours of Monday morning.

Back