Newbie traveling LFT - LAUS

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to get us tickets for the Broad but they are all sold out. Supposedly if toy don't get them in advance it's a 2 hrs wait to get in, bc ticket holders get in first. So I guess we're skipping that.
Here's a great 1-day walking tour of LA that starts and stops at LA Union Station. Lots of free things to do within walking distance including tours of the Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Broad Museum of Modern Art, and more.

https://www.travelcaffeine.com/1-day-downtown-los-angeles-itinerary/

Never hurts to check how the line is, I can’t speak for the broad but the art museum in Chicago has long lines to get in until like 3 o clock and then it’s a ghost town at the ticket counter. Maybe try it in the afternoon?

Also right by there is angels flight railway, the worlds shortest railway. Tickets are like $1 but you can watch and take pictures for free!

Never hurts to check how the line is, I can’t speak for the broad but the art museum in Chicago has long lines to get in until like 3 o clock and then it’s a ghost town at the ticket counter. Maybe try it in the afternoon?

Also right by there is angels flight railway, the worlds shortest railway. Tickets are like $1 but you can watch and take pictures for free!

And good ice cream across the street (and other food).

I tried to get us tickets for the Broad but they are all sold out. Supposedly if toy don't get them in advance it's a 2 hrs wait to get in, bc ticket holders get in first. So I guess we're skipping that.
The beach has been overcast, warms up in the afternoon, Santa Monica, with a walk or bike down to Venice area is your best bet. Buses are cheap transportation.

Back