NJ Transit humor

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning, NJT had placed one of its periodic paper newsletters on the train seats. The main headline was (I am not making this up):

"Four Decades of Service, Customers First"

Funny stuff Patty!:eek:
Our Jersey and ex-Jerseyite Members ( including ex-Employees) will get the Irony in this, but believe it or not there are other Transportation Agencies that are just as poorly run and Managed that put out similar Propaganda. ( among them in my personal expierence Washington DC's WMATA and Austin's Cap Metro!!):rolleyes:

Now, understand they did this on a Wednesday during the summer when schools are out and people are starting to go on vacation. So there probably isn't as much crowding and level of ridership that would raise the "snark" factor.... Had they did this on a Monday after Labor Day when the schools are in session and everyone is back from work..... :eek:

Well, actually, I'm the only person I've ever seen even look at the printed newsletter. Most people sit on it, throw it on the floor, or just ignore it in general. So by the end of the day, it is just a pile of trash on the floor of all the trains, creating an eyesore and a slipping hazard.

Back