Double Days 2019!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpotisch

Engineer
It's back! 

Double your points March 18 - May 18

Typical terms and conditions, and you have to register for it here.

Earn double points on qualifying Amtrak travel from March 18, 2019 12:00:00am CST through May 18, 2019 11:59:59pm CST. Must be an Amtrak Guest Rewards member and register for this offer online at Amtrak.com/DoubleDays to participate. Members must include their membership number when making reservations for travel to qualify. Limit of four qualifying one-way segments per day. Amtrak Guest Rewards points will not be awarded for cancelled or refunded reservations or tickets. Other terms and conditions may apply.

Amtrak, Amtrak Guest Rewards and Double Days are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up.  Unfortunately, my trip a week from Wednesday is only partially covered.  I leave SEA for HOM on the 18th, so that's the only double points I get this trip.  I kinda figured that anyways before the official announcement due to past experience with the spring program.

Thanks for the head's up, @cpotisch!  I signed up and will be getting double points on part of my March trip and all of my May trip!

Double Days happened to meet the timing for my RPA "Day on the Hill" lobbying trip AND my medical trip. So Amtrak convinced me to use cash tickets rather than my huge pile of points. Clever of them. :)

Back