Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brunswick7.jpg

You know, Business Class on the Maple Leaf isn't eligible to use it. The Maple Leaf isn't really a Via Business Class offering (they sell it a $1 upcharge Toronto-Niagara Falls on the Via ticket in conjunction with the Amtrak Business Class purchase). Only Business Class passengers on the Via Corridor trains and Sleeper Plus and Prestige on the Canadian are eligible to use it (plus Via's elite frequent travelers). Bottom line, while it is an Amtrak serviced station, Amtrak passengers can't use it.
That actually makes sense since Business Class on VIA Rail Corrider trains, and Amtrak Business Class have nothing in common service wise.

The closest service that Amtrak has is Acela First Class service, and as I have ridden both recently even the Acela First Class service pales to VIARail's Business Class.

Back to Name The Station..............which station is this ?

attachicon.gif
IMG_2053.JPG

Brunswick, ME?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Amtrak Forum mobile app
We have a winner !!

The Brunswick Chamber of Commerce maintains a welcome center here and it is open as a waiting room for Amtrak and Concord Trailways Passengers.

Now how about this one ?
Acela lounge at South Station

attachicon.gif
IMG_2053.JPG

Brunswick, ME?

We have a winner !!

The Brunswick Chamber of Commerce maintains a welcome center here and it is open as a waiting room for Amtrak and Concord Trailways Passengers.

Now how about this one ?
Acela lounge at South Station
..........and we have another winner !
Anyone feel free to post a pic for me.

I just noticed this photo. It looks like Carey, NC to be, although I have only been there once.
Sorry, but no.Sent from my SM-J327P using Amtrak Forum mobile app
Oakland CA?
It's not Oakland either.
Savannah, GA?

I just noticed this photo. It looks like Carey, NC to be, although I have only been there once.
Sorry, but no.Sent from my SM-J327P using Amtrak Forum mobile app
Oakland CA?
It's not Oakland either.
Savannah, GA?
Yes.

Since it's been over a month since there was a posting I will post an easy one.

DSC_3878e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back