sleeping and shoes?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear socks in bed and leave my sneakers on the floor to put on first thing in the morning to go down and get coffee from the coffee station. I've always been in a Viewliner, so don't need them for the bathroom.

I just blow all my Guest Rewards points on a bedroom so I don't have to worry about what's on my feet.

I've always been in a Viewliner, so don't need them for the bathroom.
Me too for a Viewliner, but I still slip on my shoes before even standing on that floor.

When the Viewliner II's are in service, my shoes might be the only thing I have on, for my middle-of-the-night bathroom trek. That will teach Congress to mess with me. :D

I just blow all my Guest Rewards points on a bedroom so I don't have to worry about what's on my feet.
I've always been in a Viewliner, so don't need them for the bathroom.
Me too for a Viewliner, but I still slip on my shoes before even standing on that floor.

When the Viewliner II's are in service, my shoes might be the only thing I have on, for my middle-of-the-night bathroom trek. That will teach Congress to mess with me. :D
see we're in a roommate with a toilet (im picky) but our familys spred out amost 3 roommettes, so you never know if Ill be getting up. Blasted teens

If you're not having to go thru to another car, flip flops should be ok, or slippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back