1 Voucher--> sleeper tickets for 4 ---> cancelled = ?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveSFL

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
I had a transportation certificate (late train voucher) in my name that I used to book sleeper tickets (2 roomettes) for me and three friends.

If I cancel those sleeper tickets (months ahead of travel) will that all go back on a voucher In my name?

Thanks,

Steve

I had a transportation certificate (late train voucher) in my name that I used to book sleeper tickets (2 roomettes) for me and three friends.

If I cancel those sleeper tickets (months ahead of travel) will that all go back on a voucher In my name?

Thanks,

Steve
Yep, was it a paper voucher or e-voucher?

You can't use goodwill vouchers to book online, so you'll have to have an agent handle it @ the Station or call to use it when booking a future trip! ( also, did it cover the entire Fare or did you pay any difference?)

Yep, was it a paper voucher or e-voucher?
You can't use goodwill vouchers to book online, so you'll have to have an agent handle it @ the Station or call to use it when booking a future trip! ( also, did it cover the entire Fare or did you pay any difference?)
It was a paper voucher that I exchanged at the station for the paper tickets. And there was a little left over which went on a paper "exchange voucher".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back