Embassy Suites planned adjacent to Seattle's King Street Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHamilton

Engineer
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
Stadium Place's Grand Vision Begins with Embassy Suites Hotel

Construction for the 23-story Embassy Suites Hotel will break ground this September in what is currently a parking lot adjacent toCenturyLink Field in SoDo. This project, with an estimated cost of over $300M, is part of the East Block of the larger Stadium Place project in Pioneer Square. A nine-story office tower will follow the construction of the hotel, led by the Seattle-based developer American Life.
Embassy Suites, part of the Hilton hotel chain, hopes this property will become their flagship hotel in the U.S. The hotel will have 282 rooms, a 13 Coins restaurant on the ground floor, a conference center and ballroom, an outdoor plaza, a health club, pool, and offices when finished.

Marriott Courtyard Pioneer Square is kind of pricy, but not a bad place to stay. My Dad and I spent three nights there in May.

Rooms will only be $399 per night at the new Embassy Suites!

13 Coins is a Seattle restaurant institution. I think that would the third, maybe fourth location. Open 24 hours, the first open kitchen in town, reliably good. Joe's Special is their menu specialty (at least it used to be, I haven't been in years).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back