Big, Exciting News!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are very sweet looking and are pretty big considering they were born early. Congratulations again and thanks for the photos.

Aloha Steve

Enjoy your Daughters even though they will, like my Daughter, give you grey hair and eventually date guys just like you. Scarey I know. :wub: :eek: :lol:

Sorry I'm late to the party here....Congratulations to you and your lady. Your girls look beautiful and pretty healthy! I'm so glad they are doing well! How is mom and you doing now they are here? I hope you guys had everything ready to go....May the Lord grant you and your family grace and many blessings! Enjoy them while they are little-it doesn't last long!

Oh, that's great! I bet it's hard being away from them, though. :( Did they give you an estimate as to how much longer they'll have to be there?

Oh, that's great! I bet it's hard being away from them, though. :( Did they give you an estimate as to how much longer they'll have to be there?
It's very hard. More so on Sam then me. We're both hurt by it, but understand that they are in a safe place where they will have round the clock care! :) They believe that 3 weeks the earliest. But we both want them to be at a safe weight and what not. They will both have to go through a car seat test. Where they sit in the car seat for 90 minutes and make sure they can breath properly. It's also possible that one comes home before the other.

It's very hard. More so on Sam then me. We're both hurt by it, but understand that they are in a safe place where they will have round the clock care! :) They believe that 3 weeks the earliest. But we both want them to be at a safe weight and what not. They will both have to go through a car seat test. Where they sit in the car seat for 90 minutes and make sure they can breath properly. It's also possible that one comes home before the other.
My niece had to do that. I had never heard of it until then, but it makes sense. Fingers crossed that they both pass with flying colors!

They will both have to go through a car seat test.
Boy, it's bad enough that we test the heck out of the kids in school, and we teach for the tests today instead of just teaching; but now they have to pass a test just to come home from the hospital. :rolleyes:

If we keep this trend up, soon they'll have a pass a test just to get out of the womb. :eek: :lol:

I'm glad that things are going well Steve! :)

Steve: Wow, wonder how many of us could pass a Car Seat Test?!!! ^_^ Glad they're doing well and it allows ya'll to catch up on the Rest and Strength. you'll Both need when they come Home! My Darling Daughter weighed 3 Pounds (Preemie)and had to stay in the Hospital for 6 weeks when she was Born back in Ancient Times! Keep us Posted, they're Adorable! :wub:

Back