Bill Haithcoat's Health Condition

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, Bill. I'm sorry to hear you laid there for so long. :( I'm glad someone finally helped you.

Hooray for being only 1/8-mile from the trains. :) I hope you're all settled in and enjoying your new place. Can you see the trains in addition to hearing them?

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandmother had a similar thing happen to her a few months back. My legally-blind and half-deaf grandfather was at the other end of the house and didn't hear her and didn't wander back that way for a few hours.

Scary stuff. Glad you're somewhere that won't happen again.

Welcome back Bill. We surely missed you. Hopefully you will recover to the point of riding the rails again. Hope to see you at the station the next time I travel on the Crescent.

Yay! You're back!

Sorry to hear what happened but am glad it worked out ok.

We need an AU Retirement Community, near (overlooking) an Amtrak station, of course. :wub:

Hey, Bill, good to see your back (again)!

1390467_10201348839577825_1684475628_n.jpg

When I saw the thread entitled "Bill to Save Southwest Chief" I thought they meant you! :)

Glad to hear you are on the rail-road to recovery! :hi:

Good to see your post, Bill! Glad to know you are in a safe environment, with trains nearby :wub: Hoping your recovery proceeds at high speed.

While my heath is better and I am adjusting to my new home,it seems am not be going to National Train Day this year

As to goimg to the the west coast we shall have to wait and see. My primarly illness, is parkinsons and it does not really get permanently better

Please remember me in your prayers.

On the positive side it is good to see and hear NS trains and Marta all day an night and of course the Crescent

The view does not allow much detail but is still neat.

Good to hear from you Bill. Sorry to hear you can't make NTD. Hope you can make the Gathering. Will keep you in my prayers.

Back