Amtrak Posters

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWWWW, YEAH!!!!!

There will be a higher freight charge on this item due to special packaging and this item must ship individually to avoid damage in transit.
To receive a freight estimate on a poster purchase, please call Customer Service at 1-800-369-4257.
Anyone know what shipping is going to run on these?

More importantly, can I get double points on this? :D

Edit: UPS Ground Shipping for 12 posters was $31. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the CZ poster is currently out of stock, had to order one anyway... now the question is: if there is no Christmas in June, will there be one in July?

I want the bear going to yellowstone poster. :help: :help: I saw it at a station a few years ago, but have never seen it for sale anywhere.. :(

I do wish they would do postcards of all the old posters, I would really like to have lots to send in my postcard club.

I want the bear going to yellowstone poster. :help: :help: I saw it at a station a few years ago, but have never seen it for sale anywhere.. :( I do wish they would do postcards of all the old posters, I would really like to have lots to send in my postcard club.
Had one but not sure I still do. Will try to remember to look for it.

I want the bear going to yellowstone poster. :help: :help: I saw it at a station a few years ago, but have never seen it for sale anywhere.. :(

I do wish they would do postcards of all the old posters, I would really like to have lots to send in my postcard club.
Had one but not sure I still do. Will try to remember to look for it.
Oh, if you do, I would love to see a pic of it !

I got some posters like this but they didn't have the route names on them, they only had "amtrak" on the top.

I do have the acela one in my living room along with one with a mountain in the background, a crescent moon, and a pine tree. Anyone know what route that is?

I got some posters like this but they didn't have the route names on them, they only had "amtrak" on the top.
I do have the acela one in my living room along with one with a mountain in the background, a crescent moon, and a pine tree. Anyone know what route that is?
It looks like that one isn't for a specific route but for Amtrak in general. I found it doing a Google image search...not sure how to post it here. It has the Amtrak phone number and web address across the bottom.

Update: had ordered four posters, including the out of stock CZ one. Web said it would be back in stock on 7/5 but it wasn't. Emailed on Friday and a gal from Staples just called to let me know that the posters were arriving at the warehouse today and would be updated in inventory in the next couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back