Another NYP article

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the article is about what? If you are going to post a link to an article, please provide some information what it is about in the subject title beyond "NYP" and in the post.
The link provides the entire article, which wasn't behind any kind of paywall. If someone is interested, they'll check out this post and everything is there.

And the article is about what? If you are going to post a link to an article, please provide some information what it is about in the subject title beyond "NYP" and in the post.
The link provides the entire article, which wasn't behind any kind of paywall. If someone is interested, they'll check out this post and everything is there.
I think the point to be made is that without a description, how does someone know if they're interested?

I'll help: Here's an article with some blue-sky renderings from 4 architectural firms who were given free rein to design what their ideal Penn Station reconstruction would look like.

Oh hell just click on the link of you are interested in NYP, gimme a break. What a bunch of fussy-whiners. Just sayin.

Oh hell just click on the link of you are interested in NYP, gimme a break. What a bunch of fussy-whiners. Just sayin.
It may be an internet forum but it's still conversations between people.

In effect, you started the conversation by saying... 'I read a story about Penn Station'.

Here, let me help you....

Here's a story about NYP that I read and some might be interested in: Thinking Big: Four Visions of a New Penn Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back