Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Testing Johnny's image to see if I can get it to post.

2602631179_7579663be4_z.jpg

Looks like that worked. I'll post suggestions in the other thread about how to make it happen. But I have no idea where the picture was taken!

I am leaving town for a while tomorrow, and since it might be a busy trip and I won't have time to check this thread much, I will leave a very easy photo.

Here's three Acelas in the middle of the night. Have at it.

8444484323_64fa4a3a77.jpg

Mr. Koala is correct, it's Boston South Station. This was taken just after midnight on a weekday, so the Acelas are presumably awaiting their departures at roughly 5, 6, and 7 AM.

I figured it had to be one of the end stations. I've only been to BOS three times. (Including yesterday when making a trip to RI) how cool to score right on my very first post to this site.

I have a pic ill upload in a few hours. (On my phone and loving the mobile version :p )

This one is about 2 1/2 weeks ago. First bit of snow (personally) I've seen this year. Chicago has been getting nothing but rain :(

EDIt-IMG-20130115-00111_zps38fbb93a.jpg

Boy, was it chilly here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the forum doesn't seem to want to handle the picture from photobucket correctly, it rejects this:

EDIt-IMG-20130115-00111_zps38fbb93a.jpg

Edit - nevermind, I was inadvertently using the stupid full editor. Using the simple editor works like a charm. Let me scare up a picture.

Oh, didn't even notice...What did you reupload on???

And yes, Raton is correct, was hoping the SIX INCHES of snow might throw you guys off that its in New Mexico. Whats going on here???

Back