Funny Downeaster information

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DowneasterPassenger

Lead Service Attendant
p. 22: "Connect from North Station to Back Bay Station via the MBTA Orange Line (see page 20)"

p. 20: "Take the Orange Line to Back Bay Station (see page 22 for more information)."

-- Amtrak Downeaster Schedule and Travel Guide

p. 22: "Connect from North Station to Back Bay Station via the MBTA Orange Line (see page 20)"

p. 20: "Take the Orange Line to Back Bay Station (see page 22 for more information)."

-- Amtrak Downeaster Schedule and Travel Guide
Great example of circular reasoning!

Wow, I had no idea that a relatively short route like the Downeaster would need a 22 page travel guide. :blink:

Expect it to grow. Rumors of throngs of passengers travelling between stations back and forth on the Orange line abound. With the masses stuck in an infinate loop... Amtrak will need to add to the sights and such on the trek between stations. Soon we can look forward to sights being described like the Mc Donalds on the corner of X and Y. The newspaper rack at ..., and many more exciting additions in the 3756 page version of the Downeaster travel guide with the infinite loop between pages 20 and 22.

:)

Wow, I had no idea that a relatively short route like the Downeaster would need a 22 page travel guide. :blink:

Does anybody remember the song "Charlie on the MTA"? It looks like he moved over to the Downeaster.
no he never returned . but he will ride forever on the downeaster . he is the commuter who never returned ....... * Sorrry I HAD TO *

PETER
Charlie's wife goes down

To Haymarket station

Every day at quarter past two

And through the open window

She hands Charlie a sandwich

As the train comes rumblin' through.

She yells out Charlie my dear

Skip to page Twenty-two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back