LD trains

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest CE

Anybody knows what is the longest time between the next train stop on LD routes. I traveled once northbound on CS and I remember it is more than 3 hours long from one station to the next stop in Oregon. That was 14 years ago. Of course no time is included for delay such as UP using the track.

I rode CZ 10 years ago and somewhere in Utah and Colorado there are stations that are more than 3 hours apart. Scary thing if you missed your train stop!

I rode on SWC and Empire Builder too but i don't know the other LD routes.

This one's pretty easy :)

Auto Train. 17 1/2 hours between stops.

Anybody knows what is the longest time between the next train stop on LD routes. I traveled once northbound on CS and I remember it is more than 3 hours long from one station to the next stop in Oregon. That was 14 years ago. Of course no time is included for delay such as UP using the track.

I rode CZ 10 years ago and somewhere in Utah and Colorado there are stations that are more than 3 hours apart. Scary thing if you missed your train stop!

Here is one for you:

Longest Run Between Stations?

Here is one for you:

Longest Run Between Stations?

What about the Jesup stop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back