Amtrak Desktop Wallpaper

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

printman2000

Engineer
Was wondering if anyone has or knows of any cool Amtrak wallpaper for a PC desktop image.

Did a Google image search and was surprised not to find any.

There are some nice high-resolution shots as part of the Amtrak Agent Support program.

Link here: Amtrak Photos

At the bottom of the page is a link to a ZIP with the high-resolution versions of the photos. They make for some nice backgrounds. I'm using one of the California Zephyr shots as my background right now.

I realize and know how to make my own, I was just hoping there were some really cool ones already made out there somewhere. Something besides just photos of trains.

Okay, you want to see a really photo-shopped Amtrak picture? This was on the Amtrak Agent Support site. Check this one out...

California-Zephyr-2.jpg

This is suppose to be the California Zephyr. Notice the third loco looks like its nose is in the transdorm.

Also notice it looks like they took the first two passenger cars (transdorm and a coach) and copied them and put them in front. Notice the second car looks a bit out of line with the third. The order as shown is transdorm, coach, transdorm. I guess they covered up the baggage car to make the train look more impressive.

All of the loco numbers have been removed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back