Fayetteville, NC Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathy S

I’m heading to North Carolina next month and the nearest station to my destination is Fayetteville.  Unfortunately the southbound Silver Meteor train stops there around 1:30 AM.  Are there any taxis or Uber cars that pick up passengers coming in at that time of night?  Need to get to a hotel for the rest of the evening and then a rental car in the morning.  Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are a few companies that they have listed when I called to ask:

A-Class Taxi (910-988-2555)

Sam's Taxi (910-229-1112)

Twin Taxi (910-977-8104)

Happy Cab (910-391-5200)

Yellow-Checker (910-488-5555)

K.I.S.S Kab (910-670-8300)

When I asked, they said they didn't have any hours of operations listed so you might have to call and check each one individually to see if they have service at that time. 

Depending on the car rental company you might get a ride from the train station to the rental office in the morning.

For future trips, it may not be a bad idea to take the Palmetto train to the Fayetteville station, depending of course upon your origin and whether you want a room.  The southbound Palmetto arrives in Fayetteville around 4 in the afternoon.    

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back