FC Meals on 2160

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acela150

Super Buff
Hey All,

Next Friday Mom, Brother, Sister-In-law, and this jolly young elf will be boarding 2160 at PHL for RTE. 

The last time I took 2160 FC I believe Breakfast was cold items only. 

Anyone know if that is still the case?? 

TIA,
Steve

I just checked the Acela FC menus ( click here then click 'Acela Express First Class menus' about mid screen to open the PDF), there's some variety of eggs for every breakfast and other items that may be hot, I can't tell.  They change menus every 2 weeks, presumably.  So which menu is in use is unknown until you board.  

The last time I took the 2160 was back in Sept. 2016.  Leaving WAS, they carried the full breakfast and lunch menu.  We were able to order from either.  My wife ordered a breakfast item and I had a lunch selection.   Is this still the case?  Perhaps it was a short-term experiment.

Leaving WAS, they carried the full breakfast and lunch menu.  We were able to order from either.  My wife ordered a breakfast item and I had a lunch selection.   Is this still the case?  Perhaps it was a short-term experiment.
This is still a practice.

Back