Toledo Station Baggage Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning a trip out of Toledo in March. I'll probably get dropped there in the early afternoon and would like to stow my luggage while out check out Toledo till my train arrives near midnight. I usually travel out of Cleveland and have never seen the inside of the Toledo station. I see that there is baggage storage for a fee but can't tell if it's available when outside of Amtrak hours: 12:00 AM - 1:30 PM; 10:30 PM - 11:59 PM.  Anybody know? 

Based on the hours of operation you posted, the place gets locked up at 1:30PM and reopened 9 hours later.  If you get there after 1:30, (and maybe even earlier if it's a 'slow' day), you'll find the doors locked.  So the question becomes...will they store your bag(s) if you get there before 1PM until train time?  I suggest calling them to find out.

What I'm asking is whether the bag storage is an attended service (and only available when staffed) or like the old bag lockers at Chicago Union Station (available at all hours).

Back