N-scale Viewliner 2 Baggage Cars

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the rate things are being cut, you may have a real viewliner 2 diner and baggage car for sale.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully the ViewDiners will follow.
default_cool.png
I was really hoping that Kato would do a special edition Viewliner 2 four-pack with the 61000, 62500, 68000 and 69000 all with the pointless arrow logo.

2 hours ago, cpotisch said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully the ViewDiners will follow.
default_cool.png
I was really hoping that Kato would do a special edition Viewliner 2 four-pack with the 61000, 62500, 68000 and 69000 all with the pointless arrow logo.
Agreed!

(Just so you know though, the diners and baggage cars don't have pointless arrows. :) )

I have an N gauge Amtrak Cap Ltd layout under my bed.  Has the new baggage car and transition sleeper along with two other sleepers, 3 coaches including a bag/coach, diner and SSL.  Two P42s pulling the consist.    A nice Kato set that had to replace the 35' x 24' HO layout in my former home.. When you move to a condo, you have to make do with the space you have..  :eek: :D

I have an N gauge Amtrak Cap Ltd layout under my bed.  Has the new baggage car and transition sleeper along with two other sleepers, 3 coaches including a bag/coach, diner and SSL.  Two P42s pulling the consist.    A nice Kato set that had to replace the 35' x 24' HO layout in my former home.. When you move to a condo, you have to make do with the space you have..  :eek: :D
OMG, this is literally EXACTLY what I have at home. My (N scale) layout slides out from underneath my bed, and run my three Phase III Kato Superliner sets, pulled by Phase V P42 #123 and Phase III Anniversary P42 #145. I guess it is closer to the length of the Starlight than the Capitol, but still pretty darn close. :)

Back