German Steam Train Calendar 2019

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaboard92

Engineer
Every year for the past several years I have made an event calendar for German Steam Events on the mainline to aid me in planning my vacations. So I figured maybe I could help you guys make a timeless memory on a German Steam Train like I have so here is a calendar I've made in my google drive account for all of you to see. This calendar isn't complete yet however because several notable operators haven't posted a 2019 schedule yet, or a complete 2019 schedule. As of right now the busiest day looks like December 8th with eight different steam locomotives plying the rails on the same day. I expect there to be a few more on that date once the other operators start posting their 2019 schedules. 

But feel free to take a look, or ask me a question about it. The engine comes first so 41-1144 is a Mikado based in Eisenach, under that is where it is running that day. 

So take a look and enjoy. https://docs.google.com/document/d/12yTx4zC0UxAvBL97qA4PScdr4V9BOKLvN6OllfHFaMU/edit?usp=sharing

I'm hoping to make up one for England, and the other countries of Europe. It's just going to depend on what my work load is in the New Year as to when I get to it. 

Back