91, 92 changes due to storm (12/10) / Confused

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, all. I’m booked on 92 from Tampa to NYC on Monday. Because of the storm, 91 down from NY has already been canceled Saturday-Tuesday ...  but AMTRAK still has 92 booked to run all the way up on Monday.

So here’s my confusion: How can amtrak already have decided to cancel the Southbound train departing Tuesday (arriving Wednesday) ... but as of now still tell passengers the Northbound service is running on Monday? Doesn’t seem to make sense, even though I’d love it to be accurate.

thanks, Rob

Hi, all. I’m booked on 92 from Tampa to NYC on Monday. Because of the storm, 91 down from NY has already been canceled Saturday-Tuesday ...  but AMTRAK still has 92 booked to run all the way up on Monday.

So here’s my confusion: How can amtrak already have decided to cancel the Southbound train departing Tuesday (arriving Wednesday) ... but as of now still tell passengers the Northbound service is running on Monday? Doesn’t seem to make sense, even though I’d love it to be accurate.

thanks, Rob
Indeed according to Arrow 92 will operate MIA-NYP tomorrow, Monday 12/10 while 91 is still canceled NYP-JAX. Not sure why. I had heard 91 was operating normal tomorrow and that was later corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back