Not much stuff in N

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VentureForth

Engineer
Trying to find Urban train station platforms in N Scale. There are a lot of Japanese prototypical stains which are awesome, but I'm interested in American ones. Not much on Walthers. It's like every layout in N in the US is supposed to represent a one room Depot from the 50s.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Florida East Coast Railway Society has some of the most exquisite N scale models that I have seen anywhere. Their mission seems to be to model the entire FECR and by extension Brightline system. Recently they have built models of the West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale stations. Someone in that group is working on modeling the MiamiCentral station these days. It will probably show up at next year's FECRS Annual Conference.

Not that it helps you any in getting a prebuilt station, but in case you wish to get in touch with those N scale experts at FECRS let me know. I can probably put you in touch with some of them.

They’re not super “urban” per se, but Kato makes some good looking, cheap platforms. They’re worth a look, IMHO.

Back