bratkinson

10 Companion Coupons available

I just made Select Executive status for the first time ever today!  Naturally, I got 4 free companion coupons with it.  Combined with the 4 I got for 2018 Select Plus 'renewal' on March 1, and 2 more for BofA credit card anniversary, I have a total of 10 available that will go first come, first served takers.  4 of them have a 3/1/19 expire date, 2 with 9/15/19 expire date and 4 with 11/12/19.  Please indicate your preference in a PM to me.  If the 'earlier' expire date coupons are all taken, the next later date coupons will be transferred.  Limit: 4 per person.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to transfer them.  I'm thinking I have to call and give them your name and AGR number.

PS - I'll be using the upgrade coupons I also got myself.

Bruce

Edited by bratkinson

I'll add that all you have to do is either send the code or, select the proper coupons under print and save the PDF to forward them. AGR won't transfer the coupons to other accounts. 

A fellow AU member sent me 2 upgrades recently and just did the latter to send them to me. That way I can either take it to PHL to upgrade or call AGR or Amtrak to upgrade. :) 

In this spirit, I also have two companion coupons and one upgrade that expire 8-1-2019. PM me if you’d like them and I’ll send them out. 

Aaron

2 hours ago, bratkinson said:

All Gone...

LOL, that was fast. As always, I'm just too late to the party. :wacko:

Edited by cpotisch

Huh, I suppose I should give my dozen or two coupons away too.  I've never been able to use them.  Trouble is I don't actually check here often enough to remember to give them if I offer them...:unsure:

I am traveling tomorrow morning and realized I only have one upgrade coupon whereas there are two people on my ticket. If anyone happens to see this within the next 12 hours and has an upgrade coupon they won't use, I'd be very appreciative to take it off your hands. Many thanks.

On 11/12/2018 at 11:30 PM, bratkinson said:

I just made Select Executive status for the first time ever today!  Naturally, I got 4 free companion coupons with it.  Combined with the 4 I got for 2018 Select Plus 'renewal' on March 1, and 2 more for BofA credit card anniversary, I have a total of 10 available that will go first come, first served takers.  4 of them have a 3/1/19 expire date, 2 with 9/15/19 expire date and 4 with 11/12/19.  Please indicate your preference in a PM to me.  If the 'earlier' expire date coupons are all taken, the next later date coupons will be transferred.  Limit: 4 per person.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to transfer them.  I'm thinking I have to call and give them your name and AGR number.

PS - I'll be using the upgrade coupons I also got myself.

Bruce

I need one companion coupon. Please respond. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, CJK said:

I need one companion coupon. Please respond. Thanks. 

Why don't you send him a PM, as he requested?

I have one upgrade, one companion coupon...PM me, first come first served. Expire 03/30/19!

2 hours ago, cpotisch said:

Why don't you send him a PM, as he requested?

He (bratkinson) had already posted a follow-up post saying that they were all gone.

Instead, send a PM to Ronbo who is offering one companion coupon.

Edited by D E K E R
Added name to the "he"

Upgrade coupon has been taken, still have one Companion coupon up for grabs! Come on down!

Edited by Ronbo

1 hour ago, Ronbo said:

I have one upgrade, one companion coupon...PM me, first come first served. Expire 03/30/19!

I would like it please 

17 hours ago, CJK said:

I would like it please 

He did ask you to

PM (sent a private message) me

not

post your request in this thread