PRR 60

3 Points/Dollar: AGR Mastercard Purchases (ended 12/31/18)

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I've received all of my points for the Promo.^_^

I used to have both cards but dropped the Fee  World Card after the first year due to the fact I don't ride Amtrak nearly as much as I did under AGR I.

Edited by Bob Dylan

7 minutes ago, benale said:

I received my last statement yesterday and I did not receive the bonus 3X the points. I received 4000 points. I used the card extensively in December. Booking eight hotel nights and $600 on a cruise gave me 4000 points alone. I called BOA and they directed me to AGR and nobody helped me. I should have received at least twice the points. What other recourse is there?

So this makes three. :unsure: Keep calling BoA (this is not an AGR issue) and have them open a case for this. Keep calling and make sure they don't send you to AGR. Other than that...good luck. 

I got my statement and got the 3x bonus with no problem. I normally only use my card for Amtrak trip purchases but I used my card a good bit for regular non Amtrak purchases the much of December including paying my property taxes with the card.  

SUCCESS!!!!! :D 

I finally received all Points owed to me. 

It took me almost 2 months, but finally after a zillion phone calls AGR pulled the trigger & gave me the points, even though BoA said I was not eligible!!! 

7 minutes ago, Rail Freak said:

SUCCESS!!!!! :D 

I finally received all Points owed to me. 

It took me almost 2 months, but finally after a zillion phone calls AGR pulled the trigger & gave me the points, even though BoA said I was not eligible!!! 

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Maybe we will be able to get them, after all. :o

EDIT: Wait, so you had to actually get them from AGR? I thought they explained it was a BoA thing...?

Edited by cpotisch

4 minutes ago, cpotisch said:

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Maybe we will be able to get them, after all. :o 

Good Luck! I almost gave up, several times! 

28 minutes ago, cpotisch said:

EDIT: Wait, so you had to actually get them from AGR? I thought they explained it was a BoA thing...?

Yes, AGR gave them to me.( actually entered the pts. to my account while I was on the phone with them) BoA said I wasn't eligible, End Of Story!

Edited by Rail Freak

Yes, AGR gave them to me.( actually entered the pts. to my account while I was on the phone with them) BoA said I wasn't eligible, End Of Story!

Outstanding!! Glad you finally suceeded..

I have always found AGR easy to work with especially with travel planning, changes in travel plans, paying with $'s or points or vouchers, etc. The only time I ever had a mixup with points was my first ever Amtrak LD trip. I had zero Amtrak experience and booked a 30 day trip around large part of US with Amtrak Vacations, at the time thinking they were a part of Amtrak. Not only did they screw up my itinerary which I never got corrected completely but I only received points for the first half of the trip. AmVac was useless helping and after several calls was told to call BofA and after finally getting a supervisor was informed the points for that trip was awarded and couldn't be changed. Calling Amtrak I found equally as useless. I saw a seperate number for AGR and a long conversation later she needed to talk with supervisor and call me back. Less than an hour later it was fixed.