3 Private cars on Builder #8 at Winona Mn.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 privates were on the eastbound Builder #8 this morning at Winona Mn,

There are 2 Milwaukee Road cars that I could not ID so if you recognize one please comment. The car on the end is the Lake Pepin, which I've seen come through Winona on Several occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wenonah and Nokomis. Both are 56 seat coaches. Should be four cars on tomorrow's builder.

Tomorrows should be (could have ran yesterday but pretty sure tomorrow)

Super Dome, Wisconsin Valley, Fox River Valley, Silver Palace.

Going to New River Train.

Wenonah and Nokomis. Both are 56 seat coaches. Should be four cars on tomorrow's builder.

Thanks for that names and info on tomorrows Builder. I'll make sure to have myself in position to video them! How do you know this? I would like t be privy to such info!

Thanks for that names and info on tomorrows Builder. I'll make sure to have myself in position to video them! How do you know this? I would like t be privy to such info!
I work for the people that chartered the cars that's how I'm privy. For me it's an occupational hazard. Plus it's a small industry so I have a basic idea what everyone is up to.

What is "New River Train"?

Thank you Coby for posting our link. New River Train this year is a thirty car all private car special train running between Huntington and Hinton wear Virginia four days this month. We still have tickets available for anyone who wants to ride and tour thirty PVs at Low cost.

Back