Hi

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm Amanda-Beth I don't know what they where thinking I go by Amanda. I took few short distance rides on Amtrak as kid doctors appointments mostly. Why we took the train no clue we had car access. It just seems looking back like silly distance to take a train. I now live in Indiana last year I found out taking off in plane my body disagrees with that. Not simple ear popping. But it seemed like akward distance to take train. However I like trains so this year taking train down to Disney world next month. 36 hours down longer back up because 2 hr layover down 8 he layover way back up layover in DC. This is distance to time to me that makes sense to take a train and I don't have to worry about what my body needs to do when.i got roomette for all 4 trains.

Welcome, Amanda! If you have any questions about your trip, I would recommend posting them in the Amtrak Rail Discussion forum and I'm sure we'll be able to help you out!

Welcome aboard AmandaBeth!
default_hi.gif

Welcome to AU, lots of great info on this Forum, and folks who love to help out others!

Please read the threads about Florida Train trips and Activities( lots of our members live in Florida and use the SilverMeteor and Silver Star, and also read the First Time Riders Info Forum.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, most of us don't bite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back