Guest Gracious Traveler

Viewliner Roomettes solo

The best thing about the Viewliner top berth is the windows.

And the Head Room!

I agree with jis making it into a Loft Apt. when traveling by yourself.

But, getting into and out of my "Loft Apt. is not so easy for this senior citizen anymore.

True enough! Luckily, my wife is very agile.

Well, I guess I'm wrong about the size of the upper--it's been a long time since I actually slept in one. But I'm quite sure the cutout is bigger than on the lower--I'd like to see a photo or some actual measurements.

Nope. Both run to the mirror.

Well, I guess I'm wrong about the size of the upper--it's been a long time since I actually slept in one. But I'm quite sure the cutout is bigger than on the lower--I'd like to see a photo or some actual measurements.

Nope. Both run to the mirror.

I'm looking at pictures, and I think he might be right about the cutout being bigger. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

The upper is more or less exactly as wide as the lower at the tapered end.

Keep working at trying to prove that wrong until you figure out the right answer :P

I was on a Viewliner a few weeks back, and it never occurred to me that people will insist that the upper is narrower than the lower at the tapered end. I will be on a Viewliner again in a couple of days. I will make sure to take a picture to lay all doubts to rest. :D

Meanwhile you can skip forward to about minute 6 of this video and see what you think.

The upper is more or less exactly as wide as the lower at the tapered end.

Keep working at trying to prove that wrong until you figure out the right answer :P

I was on a Viewliner a few weeks back, and it never occurred to me that people will insist that the upper is narrower than the lower at the tapered end. I will be on a Viewliner again in a couple of days. I will make sure to take a picture to lay all doubts to rest. :D

Meanwhile you can skip forward to about minute 6 of this video and see what you think.

Don’t forget to take your

post-5142-15336709003667.jpg

Or better yet

post-5142-15336708864282.jpg

post-5142-15336709003667.jpg

is already in the bag

but more appropriate tool might be a

41vUvhd9xsL._AC_US218_.jpg

To take an illustrative photo :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.