mastercard Amtrak perks

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pooh2

Service Attendant
Does the No Annual Fee mastercard come with a lounge coupon?

The chart on the guest rewards site makes it appear as though both cards get that perk but the fine print does not include that description for the No Annual Fee card.

Generally, passes to the Metro or Acela Lounge are tied to "tier" level, not the credit card.

A Select member receives two single-visit passes.

Select Plus and Select Executive receive full-time lounge passes, good as long as you maintain status.

From the credit card page, upon receiving the fee card you do get one "Single-Visit Station Lounge pass."

• Enjoy a complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan Lounge℠ or First class lounges upon account opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally, passes to the Metro or Acela Lounge are tied to "tier" level, not the credit card.

A Select member receives two single-visit passes.

Select Plus and Select Executive receive full-time lounge passes, good as long as you maintain status.

From the credit card page, upon receiving the fee card you do get one "Single-Visit Station Lounge pass."

• Enjoy a complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan Lounge℠ or First class lounges upon account opening.
Opened this card a few months ago, and a week, or so after the card arrived, the single visit lounge pass, and other details arrived in the mail.

I opened the card as part of booking a trip on Acela, and I rcvd a $100.00 statement credit, that true to it's advertising posted right after I spent $1,000. on the card.

As we often visit Toronto, the no foreign transaction fee is a big plus.

Ken

Back